[Esip-documentation] ACDD 2-3 question

Anna Milan - NOAA Federal via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Wed May 28 16:44:10 EDT 2014

Hi All,
I don't think this question came to a final conclusion and I need to
complete my recommendation to the developers of these netCDF files.

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Anna Milan - NOAA Federal <
anna.milan at noaa.gov> wrote:

> 2. Are the date_modified, date_created, date_issued fields deprecated in favor of the following elements date_content_modified, date_values_modified, date_product_generated fields?

For a satellite that will be launched in 2015 - do you recommend that it
will be better to recommend sticking with the previous conventions of
date_created, date_modified, date_generated
OR
suggest the new fields will get accepted?
date_generated, date_content_modified,date_values_modified

Thanks!

Anna
Anna.Milan at noaa.gov, 303-497-5099
NOAA/NESDIS/NGDC