[Esip-documentation] Documentation Telecon Thurday Sept 18 2pm EDT

Anna Milan - NOAA Federal via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Sep 17 14:49:01 EDT 2014

Hi All,
In preparation for our meeting on Thursday I created a new wiki page for
the ACDD 2.0.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Attribute_Convention_for_Data_Discovery_2.0

I removed the attribute name links (that used to go to the v1 definitions
on Unidata) and incorporated the previous definitions where applicable.
The green text indicates additional content that was not in the ACDD 1.2
working version. Red text indicates where I have confusion still and/or
where the definitions may need updates still.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Anna
Anna.Milan at noaa.gov, 303-497-5099
NOAA/NESDIS/NGDC