[Esip-documentation] update on ACDD (1.3!) issues, next steps

John Graybeal via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Fri Sep 19 19:18:57 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

OK, so as we discussed yesterday, we will be having an adjudication call to resolve open ACDD issues, and bring the results forward to the next ESIP Documentation call. The adjudication call will be exactly 2 weeks from yesterday's meeting.

Anna has moved the current working document, targeting version 1.3, to a 1.3 page:
  http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Attribute_Convention_for_Data_Discovery_1.3
The former '2.0' page now points to the 1.3 page. Sorry for the confusion we caused there.

I have created a Google spreadsheet containing the issues that have been raised/are still open. Anyone with the URL can edit that page; the instructions are at the top.  The URL is:
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19fl5AgGkckG03yTchUjYUp4YnR09Fn1Nqps2KHenkC4/edit#gid=0

I'm still making some updates and will send a few more comments (you'll see a few more emails). I don't have an opinion about whether we should try to keep tracking comments in this spreadsheet; it helped me organize but I'm not sure it's maintainable if these threads continue to grow.

John