[Esip-documentation] ACDD adjudication call -- agenda etc. (last summary mail from me!)

David Neufeld - NOAA Affiliate via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Oct 2 12:02:58 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I likely won't make the first part of the call.

I don't think geospatial bounds should include a datum as part of the
definition (I am OK with *recommending* that the values use a specific
datum).  If we force datum into the definition we are excluding a large
portion of the community which seems like a poor convention.  Yes a datum
makes sense for our remote sensing/gps folks but not for much of the ocean
community.

Hope to join in, but if not look forward to hearing the results of the call.

John thanks for being brave and organizing this!

Dave