[Esip-documentation] ncISO (UnidataDD2MI.xsl) updates

Derrick Snowden - NOAA Federal via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Nov 26 16:14:50 EST 2014

Hi Anna,

Glad to see that the source is now fully migrated to github.  I see that
the pull request was issued against the Unidata threddsIso repository.  I
don't think I've ever fully appreciated the difference between ncISO and
threddsISO.

When people ask me about the various xslt's, should I send them to the
unidata repo or to the NGDC web site?  Any chance NGDC will create a github
organziation and begin to publish all of the transforms there?

Thanks again for the updates!

Derrick

--
Derrick Snowden