[Esip-documentation] results of ACDD breakout session #4

John Graybeal via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Dec 15 00:07:37 EST 2014

Hi Ted,

I appreciate the input and recognize its utility.  I'll have to leave it to the full Documentation Cluster whether they want to take up this and similar issues. You probably noted the recommendation of the breakout meeting to the full Documentation Cluster, which was that new concerns not be entertained, unless they are critical of course.

I did not solicit this recommendation but I support it, as it considers the value of finalizing the standard quickly, as compared to the anticipated improvement that future changes would bring, the amount of time it would take to finalize those changes, and the ability of the committee members to continue evaluating those changes.

In any case, I look forward to seeing you at AGU and on the call.

John

.