[Esip-documentation] Sessions at summer meeting?

Ted Habermann thabermann at hdfgroup.org
Fri Mar 20 10:43:49 EDT 2015

Clusters have been given the opportunity to propose three sessions for the ESIP Summer meeting. During our meeting yesterday we came up with three proposals listed below. We would like to get these in the mix on the commons as soon as possible. Suggestions / comments welcome.
Documentation Session Proposal – Summer ESIP

1.     Metadata Recommendations / Dialects / Crosswalks (Habermann, Baynes)

a.     BEDI metadata work (CSW, DataCite, ..)

b.     Documentation Concept Glossary

c.     Unified Metadata Mappings

2.     Conventions (Graybeal, Krishnan??)

a.     ACDD Future (acquisition, usage (services), lineage, …)

b.     ISO / SensorML encoding in HDF

c.     CF 2.0

d.     Compliance?

3.     Documentation Labs (Milan)

a.     More focused than last year

[cid:32323496-C60B-49FF-8310-11CCF46BDC72]