[Esip-documentation] This week's meeting

Annie Burgess annieburgess at esipfed.org
Thu Jun 18 13:38:28 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'd be happy to initiate if you still want the call to happen, though it
seems like next week might work better.  Keep me in the loop and I'll move
forward with whatever the group decides.

Best,
Annie

. .

*Annie Bryant Burgess, PhD*
Community Director
Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
www: http://esipfed.org/
twitter: @esipfed
mobile: 585.738.7549
. .