[Esip-documentation] Documentation Recurring Meeting Time

Annie Burgess (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Thu Oct 1 11:32:14 EDT 2015

Hi there,

Annie Burgess (annieburgess at esipfed.org) invites you to participate in
the Doodle poll "Documentation Recurring Meeting Time."

Hi All!

  We are trying to find a time on the third Tuesday or
Wednesday of each month to meet for the Documentation Cluster. We'd
love your input! Please fill in your availability for the times listed
over the next three months and we'll be in touch once we have our new
monthly meeting time.

  Best,
  Annie

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/psdtm29sg3f8eqvs?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Annie Burgess to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

You have received this e-mail because "Annie Burgess" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "Documentation Recurring Meeting
Time."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich