[Esip-documentation] Meeting this Week

Anna Milan - NOAA Federal anna.milan at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 17 14:38:10 EST 2015

Hi Ted,
I missed the last cluster telecon - has this group talked about sessions
for winter ESIP? (I realize it's kind of late...)

Also, I have a conflict this wed for the first half hour. So will be
joining late.

Cheers,

Anna
*~~~~~~Metadata Adds Meaning~~~~~~*
Anna.Milan at noaa.gov, 303-497-5099
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information
(formerly NOAA’s National Geophysical Data Center)
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/metadata/emma