[Esip-documentation] ESIP Documentation Cluster 5/23/16 12pm MT

Anna Milan - NOAA Federal anna.milan at noaa.gov
Thu May 19 18:43:59 EDT 2016

Hi All,

The Documentation Cluster group is having their next telecon on Monday May
23, 2016 at 12pm MT. Call details are below and posted on the wiki (
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Category:Documentation_Cluster*)*.

If you have any topics you'd like to discuss, e-mail me and I can add to
the agenda.

*Telecon Instructions:*

To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/938671381

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3131

Access Code: 938-671-381

​Sincerely,
​
Anna
*~~~~~~Metadata Adds Meaning~~~~~~*
Anna.Milan at noaa.gov, 303-497-5099
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information
(formerly NOAA’s National Geophysical Data Center)
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/metadata/emma