[Esip-documentation] Documentation Cluster meeting today, 2pm Eastern

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Fri Oct 28 15:15:37 EDT 2016

Thanks Anna!

I am the one that made the proposal. I thought people might be interested in the way Aleksandar and I automatically update the ESIP wiki when our tools and understandings improve.

I know that Ge and Nancy from NOAA have interest in that session idea as well, I think everyone should include their ideas on the wiki so there is a central location for these thoughts.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Documentation_Sessions_Winter_2017

Please do keep the conversation moving on the listserv though!

Happy Friday,

Sean