[Esip-documentation] acknowledgment vs. acknowledgement

John Graybeal jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 20 21:25:55 EST 2017

Oops. I’d guess that was unintentional (or a secret UK plot :->).

It would seem reasonable to me to accept either spelling, though some folks are a bit more rigorous than I am about such things. I can imagine the (we) ESIP Documentation folks might be a little leery of opening ACDD up for a revision, though I think it would be appropriate, so as to avoid creating compliance issues.

john

John Graybeal
jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/johngraybeal/