[Esip-documentation] ACDD: add "locations" & "locations_vocabulary"?

Anna Milan - NOAA Federal anna.milan at noaa.gov
Mon Jan 23 12:26:06 EST 2017

Hi John,
I think that's a good idea and this would be useful for NOAA data as well.
I believe that this cluster is looking at ways to manage/document
suggestions for improvements to ACDD 1.3...

Sean/Kaylin - Do we have a meeting today? If so, can we add this to the
agenda?

Anna
*~~~~~~Metadata Adds Meaning~~~~~~*
Anna.Milan at noaa.gov, 303-497-5099
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information
(formerly NOAA’s National Geophysical Data Center)
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/metadata/emma