[Esip-documentation] Documentation Cluster Call today - projected data and ACDD

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Mon Jan 23 12:32:19 EST 2017

Hello every one—

   Thanks for your participation at the Winter Meeting this year. We had a great brainstorming session that Kaylin and I will be using to help guide the cluster during the first half of the year. We also had a very interesting joint session with the Information Quality and Preservation and Stewardship collaboration areas. We hope to continue this positive interaction at this Summer’s meeting and into the future.

Today we would like to focus the discussion on a documentation use case for projected data. We will hear briefly from Mary Jo Brodzik, who works at NSIDC on how this affects her documentation work. We’d then like to open it up to discussion.

Thanks,

Sean

Telecon Instructions:
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/938671381

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3131

Access Code: 938-671-381