[Esip-documentation] ACDD: add "locations" & "locations_vocabulary"?

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Mon Jan 23 12:47:49 EST 2017

Yes it is!

From: Anna Milan - NOAA Federal <anna.milan at noaa.gov>
Date: Monday, January 23, 2017 at 10:45 AM
To: Sean Gordon <scgordon at hdfgroup.org>
Cc: John Maurer <jmaurer at hawaii.edu>, Documentations <esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Re: [Esip-documentation] ACDD: add "locations" & "locations_vocabulary"?

Hi Sean - Thanks! Is the meeting at 12pm MT?

Anna
*~~~~~~Metadata Adds Meaning~~~~~~*
Anna.Milan at noaa.gov<mailto:Anna.Milan at noaa.gov>, 303-497-5099
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information
(formerly NOAA’s National Geophysical Data Center)
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/metadata/emma
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Sean Gordon <scgordon at hdfgroup.org<mailto:scgordon at hdfgroup.org>> wrote:
We do have a meeting today. I’m not sure why the invite hasn’t posted yet…

I think this fits right in with the discussion today! I’m adding the text from the invite:

Hello every one—

   Thanks for your participation at the Winter Meeting this year. We had a great brainstorming session that Kaylin and I will be using to help guide the cluster during the first half of the year. We also had a very interesting joint session with the Information Quality and Preservation and Stewardship collaboration areas. We hope to continue this positive interaction at this Summer’s meeting and into the future.

Today we would like to focus the discussion on a documentation use case for projected data. We will hear briefly from Mary Jo Brodzik, who works at NSIDC on how this affects her documentation work. We’d then like to open it up to discussion.

Thanks,

Sean

Telecon Instructions:
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/938671381

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3131<tel:(646)%20749-3131>

Access Code: 938-671-381