[Esip-documentation] Cluster activities at ESIP

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Thu Jan 4 10:22:32 EST 2018

Happy New Year All!

   We’re getting excited about this year’s Winter Meeting and hope to see many of you in Bethesda. Let’s sit together at lunch!

These are the sessions that the Cluster built together. I’m adding a few final touches and updates to the descriptions this week, but you can add them to your schedule now.

http://sched.co/D6Da

http://sched.co/D6DZ

http://sched.co/D6DY

There is a link to participate in a GoTo Meeting just like the regular monthly meetings at each of the Sched links. It’s free to connect and participate in the sessions. Please do take the time to register as a remote participant (free!) here:

https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=2042079

I hope you can make the time to attend the panel and breakout sessions even if you can’t make it to Bethesda.

Best,

Sean and Kaylin