[Esip-documentation] Follow Up on the Metadata Survey

Connor Scully-Allison cscully-allison at nevada.unr.edu
Mon Feb 5 15:42:47 EST 2018

Hello Members of the ESIP Envirosensing and Documentation Clusters,

I would like to start off this follow up by sincerely thanking everyone who
participated in this survey, expressed an interest in my results and/or
passed it along to external interested parties. Thanks to your efforts I
received 12 responses from domain scientists and professionals in the areas
of environmental sensing and (meta)data management. This data will be
invaluable in helping to validate my Metadata Collection software for the
Journal Article I am writing.

As promised here is a link to the data, hosted on fig share with a DOI, for
anyone who might be interested in the results or would like to use it for
any reason: https://figshare.com/s/92d91417064831448f98

If you have any questions about this dataset or the survey please do not
hesitate to contact me at cscully-allison at nevada.unr.edu. Also, if you
utilize this dataset and find some interesting conclusions or get some
actionable intelligence from it -- and are inclined to share -- I would
love to hear about it.

Thank you once again,

Connor Scully-Allison
*ESIP Student Fellow*