[Esip-documentation] Monday's Meeting: Summer Meeting Session cluster proposals

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Thu Mar 22 16:33:38 EDT 2018

All—

   Monday’s meeting will be at noon Mountain time and we will focus on brainstorming for sessions the cluster can support. Here is a document outlaying the things we’ll need for each session to submit them to ESIP. The second page is a template, please copy the structure to share your ideas before the meeting so we can choose and flesh them out over the next month. I’ve added a sample proposal on the third page outlining a session I’d like to submit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YGNbR3nlafpBvbe8hQSj3LK3noirx8eguAedo_Ib3y0/edit?usp=sharing

Sharing your own idea through this document will be especially important to make sure your voice is heard if you are unable to attend Monday.

Let’s see those ideas!

Sean and Kaylin