[Esip-documentation] Monthly Meeting: ISO changes and Summer proposals

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Fri Apr 20 12:23:14 EDT 2018

Word doc with annotated slides attached.

From: Esip-documentation <esip-documentation-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of Sean Gordon via Esip-documentation <esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org>
Date: Friday, April 20, 2018 at 9:26 AM
To: Sean Gordon via Esip-documentation <esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: [Esip-documentation] Monthly Meeting: ISO changes and Summer proposals

All-

Join us Monday April 23rd for an update from Ted Habermann on the ISO 191* family of dialects. Three ISO standards have recently been updated with changes required to support NASA requirements: ISO 19115-1 and ISO 19157 were amended, and ISO 19115-2 was revised. The attached annotated slides describe the changes in terms of specific use cases that they address.

So study up, come with your questions, and learn how you can better document things like personal identifiers in your favorite metadata dialect!

We’ll also briefly finalize our plans for session proposals.

See you Monday!

Sean and Kaylin

Telecon Instructions:
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/938671381
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3131
Access Code: 938-671-381