[Esip-documentation] Metadata Life Cycles, Use Cases and Hierarchies

Ted Habermann thabermann at hdfgroup.org
Thu May 17 11:05:02 EDT 2018

Kathy,

Yes. Yes. You can access full-text from the link I sent.

Ted

==== Ted Habermann ========================
Director of Earth Science, The HDF Group
Voice: (217) 531-4202
Email: thabermann at hdfgroup.org
==== HDF: Software That Powers Science ====
From: Kathy Martinolich - NOAA Affiliate <kathy.martinolich at noaa.gov>
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 9:01 AM
To: Ted Habermann <thabermann at hdfgroup.org>
Cc: "esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org" <esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Re: [Esip-documentation] Metadata Life Cycles, Use Cases and Hierarchies

Ted,

This sounds interesting. I hate to be so librarian-ish; and probably should do my own research. But, I have a simple question: is this Geosciences journal an open access journal?  Is the full text available?

Thanks in advance.