[Esip-documentation] Next Monday's Meeting: A Choice

Stevens, Tyler B. (GSFC-423.0)[Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies] tyler.b.stevens at nasa.gov
Thu May 31 09:02:00 EDT 2018

I think that we should meet to start work on this poster and also touch base on the summer meeting sessions.

Tyler

From: Esip-documentation <esip-documentation-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> On Behalf Of Sean Gordon via Esip-documentation
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 6:55 PM
To: John Graybeal via Esip-documentation <esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: [Esip-documentation] Next Monday's Meeting: A Choice

All,

  Unfortunately, our speaker is in Hilo with the active volcanos. However, this means that we have the opportunity to create our Cluster’s poster collaboratively next Monday. As you have seen, one of the ways people become aware of different Clusters is through posters. We have not yet participated in this outreach. Let’s change that.

Annie B has come up with a good template that we can use to build on, and we have a previous start included in the slide deck as well:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1CQC48pICj-tVOzW5UbmHiC8HclQCqPdSg8dBLLLpuNk/edit?usp=sharing

Let’s decide by tomorrow for Monday if we should meet to accomplish this task.

Sean