[Esip-documentation] Question on licensing of "Attribute Convention for Data Discovery 1.3" wiki page content

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon Jun 4 09:17:10 EDT 2018

Hi Martin - We used to have semantic mediawiki working which would have
spit out RDF triples for these things. It seems to be not working with our
last upgrade. We will figure out a solution ASAP for a machine-readable
file and get this to you.

Erin Robinson
Executive Director
ESIP - Earth Science Information Partners
esipfed.org | 314.369.9954