[Esip-documentation] Question on licensing of "Attribute Convention for Data Discovery 1.3" wiki page content

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Fri Sep 21 15:18:58 EDT 2018

Agreed.

Sean

From: Esip-documentation <esip-documentation-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of Annie Burgess via Esip-documentation <esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 1:00 PM
To: Anna Milan - NOAA Federal <anna.milan at noaa.gov>
Cc: "<esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org>" <esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Re: [Esip-documentation] Question on licensing of "Attribute Convention for Data Discovery 1.3" wiki page content

Sounds like a great plan.

Annie Burgess, PhD

ESIP Lab Director | Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)

www http://esipfed.org<http://esipfed.org/> | phone 585.738.7549

Sign up for the monthly ESIP Lab update here<http://eepurl.com/dtKL8z>.

See the most recent update here<https://mailchi.mp/esipfed/esip-lab-a-virtual-earth-science-tech-space-2668717>.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 12:35 AM Anna Milan - NOAA Federal <anna.milan at noaa.gov<mailto:anna.milan at noaa.gov>> wrote:
Hello Documentation Cluster,

Can we discuss this during our next meeting? Is this still scheduled for Monday Sept 24 at 12pm MT?

Anna
*~~~~~~Metadata Adds Meaning~~~~~~*
Anna.Milan at noaa.gov<mailto:Anna.Milan at noaa.gov>, 303-497-5099
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information