[Esip-documentation] October Meeting: Monday October 22, 12pm Mountain time

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Fri Oct 19 13:01:05 EDT 2018

Hi all –

The fourth Monday of the month will soon be upon us.

During this month’s roundtable is open to ideas, so bring something you’d like to discuss. I know Kaylin would like to hear from some folks that have experience implementing components in their metadata. I’d like us to spend some time discussing sessions we’d like to propose for Winter ESIP. The call for session proposals has come out and we have about three weeks until they are due.

Dial in at 12 pm Mountain time or join from your computer.

Hope to see you there!

Sean

Telecon Instructions:
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/938671381
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3131<tel:%28646%29%20749-3131>
Access Code: 938-671-381