[Esip-documentation] Documentation Cluster at ESIP Winter Meeting

Stevens, Tyler B. (GSFC-423.0)[Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies] tyler.b.stevens at nasa.gov
Fri Nov 2 10:33:41 EDT 2018

Ted,

I really like the idea of the Metadata Game.

Tyler

From: Esip-documentation <esip-documentation-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> On Behalf Of Ted Habermann via Esip-documentation
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 1:17 PM
To: esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Subject: [Esip-documentation] Documentation Cluster at ESIP Winter Meeting

Documentation Cluster,

Sorry to miss the meeting last week, I had another meeting all day Monday that I could not exit.

Not sure if you have started to think about the winter meeting, but I have a couple of ideas:

1) The Fair Metadata Game - Erin and I have been developing a metadata game recently (Sean has played an early version) that we debuted a couple of weeks ago at FORCE18. It is an interesting game designed for the whole family of data producers, repository managers, and data users...

2) Sampling the spectrum of ISO Usage - Many ESIP members are using ISO metadata and many are using ISO in different ways. ESIP is a good forum for bringing those people together to share experiences and ideas...

Hope you like these ideas...

Ted

Please note that I am sending this from my new work email... I expect to be finished at HDF during December and am trying to transition gradually to this new email... ted.habermann at gmail.com<mailto:ted.habermann at gmail.com>