[Esip-documentation] Monday's Meeting

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Mon Nov 26 12:43:50 EST 2018

Looking forward to today’s telecon!

Best,

Sean

From: Sean Gordon <scgordon at hdfgroup.org>
Date: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 11:09 AM
To: Sean Gordon via Esip-documentation <esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org>
Cc: Jeffrey Campbell <jcampbell at EnvironmentalInformatics.com>
Subject: Monday's Meeting

All-

   Thanks for the work getting sessions together and submitted. I hope to see many of you in Bethesda. Kaylin and I are still looking for a couple of speakers for the session we submitted on Centralized Repository Trust, so let us know if you’d like to participate as a speaker or other capacity.

   We have a monthly telecon scheduled for Monday the 26th at noon MST, so bring your turkey/tofurkey sandwiches and tune in to listen to Jeff Campbell tell us about his lessons learned implementing ISO 19115-3 for the USDA using GeoNetwork, an open source geospatial catalog software.

I’m looking forward to this one and I hope there will be some lively discussion to follow!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Sean and Kaylin

Telecon Instructions:

To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/938671381

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3131<tel:%28646%29%20749-3131>

Access Code: 938-671-381