[Esip-documentation] ESIP Documentation Cluster Session Proposals Summer 2019 Meeting

Stevens, Tyler B. (GSFC-423.0)[Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies] tyler.b.stevens at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 1 09:40:16 EDT 2019

Hi All,

A very few of us (myself, Anna, Megan) met to discuss session proposals for the summer ESIP meeting at our cluster telecon last week. I created a good doc with the session proposals from myself and Ted. Please review and we can finalize these at the next telecon on April 22. Session proposals are due April 26.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/161_kXsn1b4--jlO26vO3DkCAcosraF3WvUF0q0Hnw5Q/edit?usp=sharing
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/a1CEn9DMsMVOISBgLmX9USjKPFMtlSV3O-C-LuX5blbOxNX0F41U76ND4Q7BSL4rK06qLA=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/161_kXsn1b4--jlO26vO3DkCAcosraF3WvUF0q0Hnw5Q/edit?usp=sharing>

ESIP Documentation Cluster Session Proposals Summer 2019 Meeting<https://docs.google.com/document/d/161_kXsn1b4--jlO26vO3DkCAcosraF3WvUF0q0Hnw5Q/edit?usp=sharing>
ESIP Documentation Cluster Session Proposals Summer 2019 Meeting Due Friday 4/26, next metadata cluster meeting is 4/22 FAIR Metadata (Proposed By Ted) The FAIR principles provide high-level guidance for making data findable, accessible, interoperable, and reusable. Some of these principles desc...
docs.google.com

Thanks,

​Tyler Stevens

Senior Discipline Engineer