[Esip-documentation] Fwd: AGU session

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Sun Jul 14 16:08:14 EDT 2019

Hi All - I am sharing this on behalf of Jay Pearlman. I think those of you
that have been implementing standards in support of greater data usage
might consider submitting to this session.

Lewis - I have included you b/c of the science on schema.org work and
George - not sure where to share this within OGC.

Thanks-

Erin Robinson
Executive Director
ESIP - Earth Science Information Partners
esipfed.org | 314.369.9954