[Esip-documentation] Upcoming meetings: January needs agenda, February will be sample collections metadata

Ted Habermann tedhabermann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 16:18:26 EST 2020

Hello all,

January has filled up with the ESIP meeting and catch-up and I will be out of time-zone next week and will not be able to make the meeting…

Are there agenda items and someone willing to chair the meeting?

Also, I just attended a great workshop on metadata for collections of samples hosted by USGS. This would be a great topic fr the Feb 24 meeting…

Thanks,
Ted