[Esip-documentation] updates to ACDD

Mathew Biddle - NOAA Affiliate mathew.biddle at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 20 13:01:47 EDT 2021

Right now the wiki page
<https://wiki.esipfed.org/Category:Attribute_Conventions_Dataset_Discovery>
has "Questions about this specification may be addressed to the ESIP
Documentation Cluster mailing list." and a link to ACDD future directions
<https://wiki.esipfed.org/Attribute_Convention_for_Data_Discovery_Future_Directions>.
Is this the process?

Maybe that needs to be updated to describe where the responsibility lies?