[Esip-documentation] Marine Metadata Vocabulary Resources

John Graybeal jbgraybeal at sonic.net
Wed Dec 1 17:58:12 EST 2021

Hi Kathy, this would be on me. Sorry I haven't replied to your last question a while back.

The materials haven't found a new home yet, unless you count on my computer. I am open to offers to help repost it.

We had upgraded to a new Drupal 7 but we had a forced site hosting transition at the same time, and we were never able to get the new site up and running at the new location. At this point we don't have a good place to host the site either.

I have a copy of the system and its file attachments, and I can dig the attachments up for you on request. I might be able to bring the site back up in a working state, but it might take a little while. If an organization offered a host machine for this resource I would be most pleased to collaborate/contribute as needed to get it up and running.

John

> On Dec 1, 2021, at 12:05 PM, Kathy Martinolich - NOAA Affiliate via Esip-documentation <esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> This may be a blast from the past, but does anyone know if the materials at the Marine Metadata Interoperability website, https://marinemetadata.org/ <https://marinemetadata.org/>, ever found a new home?
>
> I am particularly interested in their guides for vocabulary resources.
>
> Much obliged!
> Kathy
>
> --
>
> Kathy Martinolich
> Mississippi State University
> Northern Gulf Institute
> NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information
> Stennis Space Center, MS 39529
> 228-688-1471

John Graybeal
Administrator—ESIP Community Ontology Repository
jbgraybeal at sonic.net