[Esip-drone] Drone Cluster: Agenda for the First Telecon - Friday the 13th

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Tue Mar 10 15:49:58 EDT 2015

Ahoy newly formed Drone Cluster,

Thanks to Dan for setting up our first(!) telecon this Friday, March 13th
at 17:00 ET / 14:00 PT / 13:00 AKDT

Agenda items will include:

   - Drones (for science)
   - Project Proposal
   - Goals for the group (longterm & for the summer meeting)
   - Thoughts on potential speakers
   - Resources

These topics could very easily go in a number of different directions as we
get a feel for what the group is interested in, so please join us! If you
have any experience in using drones for research, utility, or hobby
purposes - feel free to come prepared as a source of knowledge :)

I have a google doc for the telecon so folks can add notes to the agenda
items (or suggest their own) - hopefully this will provide an interactive
resource for conversation around agenda topics before the meeting, and can
help to structure our telecon:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OPvltu-GukXrys3LJ93Xa29fBROrduOXUkW_cJz0wrk/edit?usp=sharin

We do have a wiki page set up, I'll be organizing it a bit better soon:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Drone_Cluster

Hope to see (hear from?) you all on Friday!
- Bar

--
Lindsay Barbieri
Agriculture and Climate Cluster: ESIP Federation Student Fellow