[Esip-drone] Useful Connections?

Mattmann, Chris A (3980) chris.a.mattmann at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 26 21:25:46 EDT 2015

Thank you WenWen this would be great! Keep us posted
on if you will be able to attend. I likely won’t be
able to attend in person - since my wife and I are
expecting our 2nd son ~August 6th and I have a travel
ban around that time :)

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527