[Esip-drone] Drone Cluster: Next Telecon with Lisa Ellman

Sotiria Lampoudi sotiria.lampoudi at liquidr.com
Tue Apr 28 11:07:07 EDT 2015

I can make it and look forward to it!

--
Sotiria (Teri) Lampoudi, PhD
Data Engineer
Liquid Robotics Inc.
?
mobile: + 1 805 259 8536
email: sotiria.lampoudi at liquidr.com
________________________________
From: Esip-drone <esip-drone-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of Lindsay Barbieri via Esip-drone <esip-drone at lists.esipfed.org>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 10:06 PM
To: esip-drone at lists.esipfed.org
Subject: [Esip-drone] Drone Cluster: Next Telecon with Lisa Ellman

Greetings Drone Cluster,

For our next conference call, Wayne helped to connect us with Lisa Ellman. It looks as though Friday May 15th at 2:00pm EDT will work for her schedule, but I wanted to get a rough idea of whether or not people would be able to join in at that time?

Lisa Ellmann, formerly Chief Counselor at the White House for the Open Government Partnership. She is now an Attorney focused on Drone Law, Policy and Innovation at a big law firm in DC. Check out her bio and presentations:
http://www.mckennalong.com/professionals-LisaEllman.html

Please let me know if you are interested and available for a telecon discussion with Lisa Ellman on May 15th at 2PM EDT. If enough people are interested but unavailable, I will send around a doodle poll to find a couple of times that might work better.

Thanks!
- Bar

--
Lindsay Barbieri
Agriculture and Climate Cluster: ESIP Federation Student Fellow