[Esip-drone] Drone Imagery & Geo-Tagging

Wyngaard, Jane R (398M-Affiliate) Jane.R.Wyngaard at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 17 18:01:13 EST 2016

Hi Dave,

Sorry so slow, but yes, really want to do this.  Working on a proposal that would include a web portal for accessing whatever drone data is out there and online – would use web crawling software (Apache Nutch) and some other tools (Solr, Tika,…) to make such data available in 'useful formats’.

‘Useful formats’ being something we want to work out with the ESIP community.

Hope we can have some discussions come next telecom!

Jane

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jane Wyngaard, Ph.D
Postdoctoral scholar
Instrument software and science data systems Section (398)

University of Southern California
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive MS: 158-256D
Pasadena, CA 91109