[Esip-drone] ESIP Drone Cluster Meeting: Thursday 4-5pm ET / 1-2pm PT

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Mon Apr 18 11:27:38 EDT 2016

Hello Drone Cluster,

Our next telecon meeting will be this *Thursday 4-5pm ET / 1-2pm PT*.

We have a relatively short agenda, so we may not take the full hour. If
anyone has any announcements or items for discussion, please feel free to
email: *lkbar at uvm.edu <lkbar at uvm.edu>* and I can add them to our agenda.

*Agenda:*

*1. *Jane Wyngaard will report back on Drone Code
<https://www.dronecode.org/> --

The Dronecode Project is an open source, collaborative project that brings
together existing and future open source drone projects under a nonprofit
structure governed by The Linux Foundation. The result will be a common,
shared open source platform for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).

*2. *ESIP Summer Meeting Session --

Discuss the current plans for Drone Cluster Session at ESIP Summer Meeting
and talk about specific session scheduling.

*3. *ESIP: Drone Cluster Workplan and Description --

Quick check in with the group to share our workplan and cluster
description, and to make sure we have those uploaded to our wiki.

*Telecon Login: Go To Meeting*

When
Thu, 21 April, 4pm – 5pm
Where
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/256375653
You can also dial in using your phone:
United States: +1 (224) 501-3212
Access Code: 256-375-653

If you are unable to make this telecon time, but are keen to participate in
our telecons, please let us know and we can discuss the possibility of
rescheduling.

Your Drone Cluster Co-Chairs,

Lindsay Barbieri (Bar)
Jane Wyngaard

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources