[Esip-drone] ESIP Drone Cluster Meeting: Thursday 2-3pm ET / 11am-12pm PT

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Tue May 24 18:57:02 EDT 2016

Hello Drone Cluster,

We are looking forward to our re-scheduled Drone Cluster Telecon:

*Thursday, May 26th --  2pm ET / 11am PT *

This summer we will be working on two surveys on Drone Use (with the help
of the community and an intern!) *1) *Current Drone Earth Science
Application *2)* Current Drone Commercial Data Formats (Tech Used). So with
that in mind:

*Telecon Agenda: "Drone Surveys & Best Tools for the ESIP Project"*

We will be having a discussion about how best to create a central knowledge
repository for our ESIP Drone Cluster group (and beyond). We want to be
able to house this work somewhere where everyone can access it and possibly
add to it as we go.

Options to think about include: wiki, github, google docs etc --- have
ideas? We would love to hear your input! Please Join Us:

*Telecon Login: Go To Meeting*

When
Thu, 26 April, 2pm – 3pm ET
Where
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/256375653
You can also dial in using your phone:
United States: +1 (224) 501-3212
Access Code: 256-375-653

If you are unable to make this telecon time, but are keen to participate in
this discussion, please let us know your thoughts.

Your Drone Cluster Co-Chairs,

Lindsay Barbieri (Bar)
Jane Wyngaard

*As an extra aside:* I am typing this from the lab where Jane Wyngaard and
I are working on our Drone Greenhouse Gas Sensing Project! It has been an
exciting and productive test week thus far, and we will have more updates
for the community soon. If you want to see some of our quick updates (and
hopefully some progress), fell free to check it out on twitter -->
@barbieriiv

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources