[Esip-drone] ESIP Drone Cluster: Telecon Thursday 12pm ET / 9am PT

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Tue Nov 15 10:19:40 EST 2016

Hello ESIP Drone Cluster,

We are looking forward to our Telecon Meeting this week:

*Thursday at 12pm ET / 9am PT*

*Agenda:*

   - Bar will report back from AgGateway Conference ***exciting drone
   updates!*
   - Discuss future Research Data Alliance (RDA) participation
   - Discuss ESIP Winter Meeting:
      - our Drone Cluster session
      - our joint session with ESIP Agriculture and Climate Cluster

If you would like to add anything to the Agenda, or if you are not able to
make this Telecon time, but are keen to participate in this discussion,
please let us know.

*Telecon Login: Go To Meeting*

When
Thu, 17 November, 12pm ET /  9am PT
Where
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/256375653
You can also dial in using your phone:
United States: +1 (224) 501-3212
Access Code: 256-375-653

Your Drone Cluster Co-Chairs,

Lindsay Barbieri (Bar) - lkbar at uvm.edu

Jane Wyngaard - jwyngaard at nd.edu

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources