[Esip-drone] ESIP Drone Cluster: Community Input Requested!

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Tue Dec 6 15:49:34 EST 2016

Hello Drone Cluster,

We will not be having our Telecon Meeting next week due to the American
Geophsyical Union (AGU) meeting. In lieu of a Telecon, I would love to take
a quick pulse of this group to find out

1. Do you use drone data products in your work or research?
2. Will you be attending the ESIP Winter Meeting?

Please elaborate as much or as little as you'd like as to how you are
currently using drone data products (or your interest in drones and drone
data) -- this will help shape our Drone Cluster Session: UAS Data Linking
and Data Fusion <http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9505>.

Drone Cluster Session: Presentations? We are actively looking for speakers
to present on research, tools and/or techniques in linking drone data with
other data products (e.g. satellite or ground based sensors). If you or
someone you know may be attending ESIP and willing to speak to that -
please let me know directly: lkbar at uvm.edu

Finally, if you will be at AGU next week - stop by our Poster and say hi!

Session Title: *NH11B. Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) in the Geosciences
I Posters*
Day/Time: *Monday, 12 December 2016: 08:00 - 12:20, Moscone
South, Poster Hall *
Poster Title: *Integrated sUAS Greenhouse Gas Measurements and Imagery for
Land Use Emissions Monitoring  *Poster Number: *NH11B-1724*

Your Drone Cluster Co-Chairs,

Lindsay Barbieri (Bar) - lkbar at uvm.edu

Jane Wyngaard - jwyngaard at nd.edu

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources