[Esip-drone] OGC Telecon tomorrow

Kate Young kbeierle at ucar.edu
Wed May 3 12:04:37 EDT 2017

Hi Jane,
I'm one of the Funding Friday recipients, from last summer, for the
'Customizing My Drone' Project (aka 'Pimping My Drone'). A colleague of
mine, Janine Aquino, and I have enlisted the help of high school students
to equip a drone with atmospheric sensing instrumentation. I was hoping to
give a talk and possibly a demonstration at the meeting, and was wondering
if you might be able to squeeze me into your session?

Thanks for your consideration!
Kate Young