[Esip-drone] Fwd: OPTIMISE UAV Survey

Jane Wyngaard jwyngaar at nd.edu
Tue May 23 07:13:49 EDT 2017

Hi all,

See below email from the EU CostAction OPTIMISE who are leading the way in
drone spectral sensing standard development.  They're carrying out a survey
which will help them in their work and are looking for as wide a spread of
inputs as possible, input from the US community would definitely widen that
pool.

jane