[Esip-drone] [dronedata] RDA P13 sUAS Data Collaborations session next week

jwyngaard jwyngaar at nd.edu
Wed Mar 27 18:38:20 EDT 2019

Hi all

Next week is RDA P13 and there will be a sUAS data session where we'll
discuss the start of a funded effort to build a Drone Data API, a WG, and
continue to keep up on what the community is doing.  All session
information and remote connection information is in the program here
<https://www.rd-alliance.org/ig-small-unmanned-aircraft-systems%E2%80%99-data-rda-13th-plenary-meeting>
and
bellow.

*Wednesday at 7am PDT / 10am EST / 2pm UTC    *
*https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/708547405
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/708547405> *

For those who need to time share between sessions we're aiming to follow
the agenda bellow:

   - 15min: Intro, Sloan funded drone data API building and how to be
   involved, WG plans
   - 10min: CISRO drone data perspectives
   - 10min: UASPSE drone data perspectives
   - 10min: ISARRA drone data perspectives
   - 10min: OGC UxS DWG latest news and perspectives
   - 35min: Discussion and work on WG Charter in light of all of above

Lastly for those interested we're also participating in:
- BoF - Harmonizing FAIR descriptions of observational data
<https://rd-alliance.org/bof-harmonizing-fair-descriptions-observational-data-rda-13th-plenary-meeting>
(2:30pm
Wednesday,  Commonwealth A2)
- Data for Sustainable Development Goals and RDA Connections
<https://www.rd-alliance.org/joint-session-ig-data-development-ig-health-data-ig-small-unmanned-aircraft-systems%E2%80%99-data-rda-13th>
(also
2:30pm Wednesday,  Room: Congress B)

As always, we look forward to hearing feedback and comment and updates
from you too, see you there or online

Jane

*Remote connection information again:*
*10am EST Wednesday 3 April*
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/708547405

You can also dial in using your phone.

Access Code: 708-547-405

Australia: +61 2 8355 1050
Austria: +43 7 2081 5427
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9353
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 923 17 0568
France: +33 170 950 594
Germany: +49 692 5736 7317
Ireland: +353 15 360 728
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 42
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Spain: +34 932 75 2004
Sweden: +46 853 527 827
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088
United States: +1 (312) 757-3129

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check
Jane Wyngaard, PhD

Embedded Systems Engineer & Data Technologist
Center for Research Computing
University of Notre Dame