[Esip-drone] Another drone data event at RDA in March

David Shaner LeBauer dlebauer at email.arizona.edu
Thu Feb 13 20:41:10 EST 2020

Sounds fantastic... Any chance for remote participation?

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:07 PM Jane Wyngaard via Esip-drone <
esip-drone at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> For those of you coming (or thinking about coming as you definitely should
> be :) to RDA P15 IN Melbourne.  The C3DIS conference is happening the same
> week and there will be a drones session of interest:
>
> *Drones in Field Research BoF*
> - *Tuesday,* 17 March 2020, 11.15 - 12.35 (1 hr 20 mins)
> - Full abstract in program here <http://www.c3dis.com/3783> or in short:
> *Drone Data Infrastructure Speed Dating*
> Come share your project, discuss your challenges, be inspired by someone
> else.  The newly funded Australian Scalable Drone Cloud project will be
> introduced, alongside other international projects before we break out to
> discuss:
>   - Drone Data management pipelines
>   - Drone  Data publication, Access, and Reuse
>   - Drone Data fusion and novel sensor data
>
> jane

David LeBauer
Director of Data Sciences
CALS Comm and Technologies
THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA

BSRL, 207
1230 N Cherry Ave | Tucson, AZ 85721
Office: 520-621-4381 | Cell: 760-468-8621
dlebauer at arizona.edu

*datascience.cals.arizona.edu <https://datascience.cals.arizona.edu>*
orcid <https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7228-053X> | twitter
<https://twitter.com/dlebauer> | github <https://www.github.com/dlebauer> |