[esip-e2sip] Follow up from Yesterday's ESIP/E2SIP meeting

Brandon Whitehead WhiteheadB at landcareresearch.co.nz
Mon Sep 21 18:32:23 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Thanks for the chat last week.  It was great to meet many of you and
good to see others again.

I wanted to quickly point out the E2SIP email list appears to still be
available.  Those interested can register here:

I have cc'd that address on this reply --- if you are already
subscribed you will likely receive this message twice.

For those using slack, there's an #e2sip channel on esip-all.slack.com.
IIRC an invitation is needed to ESIP's slack area, but those interested
can ping staff at esipfed.org for an invite.

Also, I want to echo the active participation route.  Most of the
groups keep decent running notes.  If you consistently log yourself in
the apologies making the case for a different meeting time, or a split
schedule, should be relatively straightforward.

Also also, as everything is online now, and often recorded, I wouldn't
think it unreasonable to submit session proposals to the Winter Meeting
(January) which include preferred time slots.

Just my 2c.

Cheers,
/Brandon
---