[Esip-envirosensing] LoggerNet for Linux

Kennedy, Adam Adam.Kennedy at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jan 29 14:58:23 EST 2013

The Andrews Forest does not use LNLinux. I would be curious to know if that software is compatible with all of the other LN products (LNDB, RTMC, etc) and can interface with legacy loggers (CR500, CR10, CR10x, CR23x). We have had issues with loggernet to older logger connectivity with MacBooks.

Adam M Kennedy
Ecosystem Information Management - Wireless Computing Group
Andrews Forest, Oregon State University
E: adam.kennedy at oregonstate.edu
O: 541.822.6302