[Esip-envirosensing] June Envirosensing webex reminder - June 24th at 1pm PDT (4pm EDT)

Henshaw, Don via Esip-envirosensing esip-envirosensing at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Jun 23 20:33:22 EDT 2014

Hi,
Tuesday, June 24, at 1pm PDT (4pm EDT) will be our next Webex meeting and the first open, regularly scheduled ESIP Webex on the 4th Tuesday of each month. The agenda is mostly open but would like to discuss our upcoming ESIP session and next steps on announcing our sensor best practice wiki pages.

I have discovered the call instructions on the ESIP homepage (http://www.esipfed.org/) under "Agenda". I have also pasted below.

By the way, LTER co-Databits editors John Porter and Mary Martin have just released the Spring issue with our sensor best practices announcement:
http://databits.lternet.edu/spring-2014

Hope to speak with you tomorrow,
Don

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting

1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the YOUR MEETING NAME
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23138372

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Attendee access code: 231 383 72

Don Henshaw
Andrews Forest LTER Information Manager
U.S. Forest Service Pacific Northwest Research Station
Forestry Sciences Laboratory
3200 SW Jefferson Way
Corvallis, OR 97331

don.henshaw at oregonstate.edu<mailto:don.henshaw at oregonstate.edu>