[Esip-envirosensing] Reminder: EnviroSensing Cluster monthly telecon, Tuesday, 4pm EDT

Eda C. Melendez-Colom via Esip-envirosensing esip-envirosensing at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Oct 28 17:31:02 EDT 2014

Thank you Wade, that was very useful.

EDA

Eda C. Melendez Colom
Information Manager
LTER Program
University of Puerto Rico
Tel. (787) 764-0000 (1-4943)
Fax (787) 772 -1481

On Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:48 PM, Wade Sheldon via Esip-envirosensing <esip-envirosensing at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

Hi folks,

In case we have any issues with the WebEx screen-sharing, here's a PDF version of the overview I'm presenting today. I'll also post this on the GCE Data Toolbox website after the meeting (at https://gce-svn.marsci.uga.edu/trac/GCE_Toolbox/wiki/Outreach).

Talk to you soon.

Wade

On 10/27/2014 2:50 PM, Henshaw, Don via Esip-envirosensing wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Our monthly telecom will be held Tuesday, Oct 28^th , at 4pm ET. Connection information is pasted below.
>
> Wade Sheldon will be presenting an overview of the GCE Data Toolbox. Wade will focus on sensor data processing and Q/C capabilities and also briefly cover other aspects of the Toolbox including metadata management, harvest management, workflow building, and integration with other software (DT, CUAHSI, RDBMS, Kepler). We will leave time for discussion and would like to hear from current users of the GCE Data Toolbox or users of similar sensor data processing software tools.
>
> We hope you can participate!
>
> Don and Corinna
>
> Tue, October 28, 4pm – 5pm
>
> ------------ To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting ------------
>
> 1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
>
> 2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab
>
> 3. Select the YOUR MEETING NAME If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23138372
>
> ------------- To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone ------------
>
> Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
>
> Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
>
> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
>
> Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
>
> Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
>
> Attendee access code: 231 383 72
>
> Don Henshaw
>
> Andrews Forest LTER Information Manager
>
> U.S. Forest Service Pacific Northwest Research Station
>
> don.henshaw at oregonstate.edu <mailto:don.henshaw at oregonstate.edu>

> Office: (541) 750-7335

  Wade M. Sheldon
  GCE-LTER Information Manager