[Esip-envirosensing] ESIP May Teleconference on 05/26

Fox Peterson fox at tinybike.net
Tue May 19 15:51:17 EDT 2015

​Hi All,

Just a "one week out" reminder that we'll be having our
fourth-week-of-the-month teleconference next Tuesday at 1 PM Pacific, 4 PM
Eastern time. Jamison Romano from Aquatic Informatics will be sharing with
us about their Aquarius platform. We got to see a really great demo from
them earlier in preparation for this meeting, and I think you guys will
really be impressed at the functionality of these tools. It would be really
cool if beforehand you might check out their page which has a ton of
awesome videos/tutorials/great white-papers (http://aquaticinformatics.com/)
so that we can help make the best use of our time talking with them-- the
tooling is very impressive and there's a ton of it.

For any of you going to the summer meeting this summer in Asilomar, we
might briefly also want to share about interesting sessions or meetings.
Just a thought.

Looking forward to "hearing you" all on next Tuesday,

Fox

--
*Fox Peterson *

Faculty Research Assistant,
Oregon State University
PNW Forest Science Laboratory
Corvallis, Oregon

*Contact Information:*
Work: 541.758.8754 (M-F, 7:30-12:45/13:15-17:30 Pacific)
Personal/Cell: 404.580.5016
Email: fox at tinybike.net