[Esip-envirosensing] NO ENVIROSENSING MEETING TOMORROW 09/22/2015

Fox Peterson fox at tinybike.net
Mon Sep 21 13:09:56 EDT 2015

Hi Envirosensing Group,

We're going to not have a meeting this month of September, but we'd like to
make sure we've got some good plans in place for October and November.

In October, we'd like for the "Drone Crew" -- myself, Bar, Jane, and others
if possible to have an open conversation with our group about UAVs and
sensor best practices, and just let the conversation evolve from there.
This meeting would be on October 27th.

We'd like to delay the November meeting to December 1, (the next Tuesday)
because of the Thanksgiving holiday. If possible, we'd like to end the year
with a "round table" and have anyone talk for 5 -10 minutes about what
they've been doing this year. If we could get some people to just let me or
Don know that they can commit to this, it would be great.

Thanks for understanding, and we'll catch up in October!

Fox

--
*Fox Peterson *
Data Scientist

*Contact Information:*
Work: 541.758.8754 (M-F, 7:30-12:45/13:15-17:30 Pacific)
Personal/Cell: *404.580.5016*, or call via iPhone <1-404-580-5016>
Email: fox at tinybike.net

-- *UNTIL DECEMBER 2015* --
Faculty Research Assistant
Oregon State University
PNW Forest Science Laboratory
Corvallis, Oregon
--

*I am actively seeking career opportunities beginning December, 2015. I am
based in Oregon. My background is in forestry, economics, and data science.

*Curious about our climate? Check out my SUPER SIMPLE meteorological
threshold calculator:*
*isitpossibleonearth.com <http://isitpossibleonearth.com>*

*My husband's Augur Project is very cool; check it out!*

*http://www.augur.net/ <http://www.augur.net/>*